Monday, December 8, 2008

Stand Up

Life tends to be quite interesting. At this very moment, I would have never thought I would be in the current situation that I have found myself in; HOWEVER, I could not be more thankful! :) Life is SO awesome, and full of SO many surprises!! I can really "see" what is going on around me now, and I must admit, never have I been SO happy!! Never has my vision been as clear as it is right now, and the cool thing is... it is only going to get sharper and stronger.

God has a plan for each and every human on the face of this Earth. The trick is to figure out what God's will for each of our lives is, and then live IN that will. Our timing and planning can only take us so far, and eventually we will hit walls and stumble. We MUST rely on the Word of God to speak direction into our lives, so we remain in His will. The time is NOW. There is a great sense of urgency around the world right now for CHANGE. I mean think about it...for the first time in history of our nation we will have a "black" president. Change is inevitable. It WILL take place, but the "change" I speak of is one that lies inside of us.

Yet, my prayer starts with this very city, Los Angeles, California. I pray people will start to wake up. I pray men and women of God will STAND UP and be SEPARATE from the world. (John 15:18-20). I pray we would realize what we were created for, and use our passions, talents, and gifting's to better enhance the lives of others through the grace of Jesus Christ. I hope the LOVE of God will spread as rappid as a wild-fire, that these Californians are all too familiar with.

I believe God is raising up His children to bring a great wave of CHANGE within our nation; our nation that was founded "UNDER GOD." Our Creator has called us to BE living testaments, a LIGHT in darkness. It is time to man-up and lay down our own lives, so that Christ himself can live IN us and work THROUGH us.

(Amen)

Blessings & Love

1 comment:

Frank William Palelei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.